1/02/2016

My new easel and experiments with acrylic

Welcome in the New year 2016. Here comes some blog update after the Xmas long pause...

Portable plain air easel
I was working on my new transportable easel - I would like to focus on plain air paintings this year, so I need to prepare proper gear for it...  Base of the easel is a standard portable camera tripod, the rest are mainly hardboard parts made by me. No rocket science, just check the picture...


Acrylic sketches
Here comes some traditional landscape pictures, I was mostly experimenting with different types of acrylic paint and some techniques.
I´ve  also started new sketchbook for these color experiments. Nothing fancy, just a standard paper, will see how it will handle all the paint...

The first one was painted according my photo reference from Beskydy - Valassko. 22x17cm

"Strom na Javornicku"

work in progress

And just training/experiment painting of a tree. A4

"Stromek" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment